- Attend to needs of all Customers.
- Interact with Planning and Production Department to meet Customer’s Specifications and ensure timely Deliveries.
- Gather Market Information and Trends.
- Preparation of Literatures and Packaging Designs.
- Attend to complaints if any.
- Ensure Proper Documentation specific to each Market.
- Plan promotional materials.
- Identify newer markets.
- Product development and upgradation.
- Arrange customer visits.
- Organize seminars and conferences.
PROCUREMENT & PLANNING DEPARTMENT
- Plan, Control & Co-Ordinate Procurements and Dispatches of Raw Materials & Packing Materials.
- Fix up priorities of Production.
- Work out Schedules.
- Decide on Logistics.
- Ensure Co-ordination.
- Work out Cost Effectiveness.
- Design Packaging as per Customer and Market requirements.
- Product Presentation.
- Offer newer ideas to Customers based on Market intelligence.
- Vendor Evaluation, Rating and Approval.
- Plans all activities relating to Production.
- Manage the Factory Operations.
- Maintain all Documentation as per the latest WHO & other Guidelines.
- Keep an Upgrade on cGMP & other Modern & New Developments in our field.
- Plan Logistics to ensure Maximum Capacity Utilization.
- Ensure Quality Control from beginning to end.
- Maintain Samples & Records.
- Control Research & Development activities.
- Maintain an Effective Quality Assurance Department.
- Fulfill all Marketing requirements.
- Provide Efficient Manpower
- Training in Professional Management areas.
- Health, safety, environment & quality issues.
- Productivity Improvement.
- Identification of training needs.
- Training of Trainers.
- Improving work culture.
- Training facilities.
- Handling all Labour and Industrial Relations related matters.
- Preparation of Product Dossiers.
- Preparation of all documents for registration of products specific to each country.
- Preparation of Drug master files.
- Attend to matters related to patients.
- Keep tab of all Control Samples and Counter Samples of Customers.
- Monitoring compliance to requirements of FDA and other regulatory bodies.
FINANCE AND ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT
- Financial Planning & Control.
- Maintenance of correct accounting records.
- Maintain daily & weekly cash flows.
- Co-ordination with financial institutions & Banks.
- Conduct internal audit operations.
- Maintain a cost control center & check cost variances & reasons for the same.
- Maintain an effective system to measure revenues & provide suggestions for maximization of the same.
- Follow up & fulfill all requirements relating to tax laws, Company laws & other laws of the land.